Thursday, October 06, 2005

Thursday Thoughts


  • Well it is really an ordinary Thursday around here, it is quiet, low key, the sky is autumn grey and the house is actually pretty quiet considering I have a 1 year old and a 2 year old up playing.
  • I have been folding laundry for what seems like days now... the good news, everything it almost washed and folded.... the bad news.... by the end of today I'll have another load to wash.
  • Lately honesty has been on my mind... I strive to be an honest, authentic person. But in truth I don't know that I often do really let it all out. I think I want my life to look more like a scene from a movie than it actually does, and I wonder if maybe I don't often try to play the part.
hmmm, I tried to say more... but I just can't yet. It just doesn't fit yet for me, but I'm thinking about it. Hows that for honest?

It's a good day today, quiet, gray slow moving and peaceful. It's a good day to think.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Have you ever read the book Fresh Brewed Life by Nicole Johnson? She talks a lot about this too. And I so identify with what you mean. Sometimes I think--whose life is this anyway? It sure doesn't feel like mine!

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home