Saturday, October 01, 2005

Rub a dub dub????

Well, it is Reece in a Tub.

The other day I heard Reece and his brothers laughing hysterically and walked in to see this. These boys are always up to something silly!

Two things you shouldn't ask because I don't know:
1-How did Reece get into the tub of animals?
2-Was Reece in the tub of animals as his brothers moved it clear accross the house?

But, I do know that everyone was smiling and I enjoyed watching my little men play this silly game. Although this is one of those games mommy doesn't really want to leave those guys that little baby and one big tub alone for.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lesley said...

So cute..I remember putting my kids in huge cardboard boxes and they were happy for hours with toys in there.. WHY? dh and I spent so much money on playpens, walkers, etc.. is beyond me..

5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He looks so happy in there! He's a tough one with two older brothers. Its cool that they can all play together now.. :)

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home