Sunday, October 02, 2005


I'm so excited!!! Dani created this kit called "Dirty Boys" just for me when she saw the muddy pictures on my blog! Everything I used here is from her Paper and Embellishment kits. This is the first of MANY digital layouts I plan to make with this kit! How fun to have a kit that goes perfectly with my pictures.

It is so perfect for boys, you can check out it at DesignByDani, the greatest digi store ever :) I know this kit is going to be great for boy's mommies everywhere! Thanks Dani!


2 Comments:

Blogger Lesley said...

This is awesome Shawna..! You are so talented...!

I want to invite you to visit another board..(I am not trying to steal you really!) but its www.scrapbookeronline.com. And the ladies are lovely..fun and encouraging.. and we dont have ANY DIGITAL scrappers.. you could be the QUEEN there...

5:11 PM  
Blogger Cricket said...

Shawna, how cool that Dani made that with you in mind!! It will most definately come in handy!!

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home