Saturday, September 24, 2005

Big Day!!!

Today is a big day! My dear friend Dani just opened her very owen Digital Scrapbooking Store: Design by Dani. I'm very very excited for her because she has had TWO booming chats today and she is giving away the greatest paper pack for free until monday. I made this page with her kit and I really loved it! SO GO GET IT!

I'm also thrilled because she inivited me to be on her design team, and man, am I in good company! plus I get to play with all of her kits any time I want... It is such a great opportunity for me to grow as a digital scrapper.

So stop by the store this weekend. Check out all of the beautiful kits and just feel digital scrapping call your name! Then look at the fun growing gallery, I'll be on there in the design team section as Shawna. Check it out people!!!

And a HUGE congratulations to you Dani!!! Wishing you the VERY BEST!!! I know you'll do great!

3 Comments:

Blogger Cricket said...

SHAWNA,

That page is great! What do you do with the finished LO's? Just leave them on the computer, or can you print them?

Congrats to You and Dani both!!!

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

super cute as always! I love the colors and the distressed tones. He looks like he is having a great time :)

9:02 AM  
Blogger Th. said...

.

You have great composition. "Scrapbooking" is so often a pejorative, but this stuff doesn't deserve that at all--it all looks great!

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home