Saturday, September 24, 2005

Perspective

This is a page I threw together with pictures from tonight of our crazy messy house and our crazy messy kids... All having crazy messy fun. I was feeling stressed out and George put it all into perspective for me. These are my boys in my house, enjoying eachother, enjoying life. Maybe it's all just in how you look at it.... I should paper my walls in this page, so that I can always remember to slow down, sit on the floor with my family so I can see it all from the right angle. Maybe sometimes, it is time to just enjoy the mess.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cricket said...

I love it! I wish I could read the journaling better (hint hint) But I think it's great!!

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a clever page! I love that you scrap those "real" moments, and not just the happy, fluffy ones. Someday when the boys are older you will look back and cherish this page :)

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home