Wednesday, September 28, 2005

My Guy


We went on a walk a few weeks ago and I got some of the cutest pictures of my boys. You've seen the great ones of Owen in the last several posts. Here is my favorite one of Gareth from this walk.

Goodness it is strange, he is SO big, I can't call him little anymore even if I want too. Still it is fun to have a picture looking down at his sweet face from above. He really is "my guy" SOO sweet with his mommy, and so good about reminding me all the time that I am loved. It is clear to me how precious his spirit is, and I just feel lucky to have this guy in my life.

All of these elements are from Dani's Digital Fabulous Fall Paper and Embellishment kit. I must be in love with this kit because I just CAN'T STOP using it!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shawna you are awesome! You are scrap crazy! I can't believe how much you get done! Very cute...

2:37 PM  
Blogger Cricket said...

I love looking at all your new work, keep it up

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home