Sunday, October 09, 2005

Paper Scrapping Again

Well after a few weeks of focusing on my digital work for Dani, I knew it was time to pull out the paper this weekend.

I am very PROUD, three pages!!! I have mixed feelings, I LOVED cropping and painting and gluing things down, but I don't know if I'm as happy with my paper work as I am with my digital work. On the other hand there is something extremely rewarding about having three tangible pages in front of me on my desk.

Little Friends
This is Reece with two of his little friends from MOMS Club. I love this picture of them looking like good old pals hanging out.
I totally "scraplifted" this design from a digi page Dani did.

Baseball Baby
This Gareth when he was a baby. We went to the park to play catch with some friends from George's work. Gareth didn't do a lot of catching that day... but he sure did look CUTE!

Swing, Swing, Swing...
I have SO many pictures of Gareth swinging as a baby, I decided to put them together for a page about Gareth swing swing swinging away. At the bottom in the corner it says "little baby Gareth loved to swing, and swing, and swing..."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shawna! AWESOME LOs! Look at you all fancy with curves! Really love them! :)

~ Dani

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super cute! You are a super fast scrapper!

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home