Thursday, January 05, 2006

Me


Credits: Robin Carlton's "It Girl" available at TheDigiChick. Nancie Rowe Janitz alpha and frame stamps. Font is Clunk. (and my very own "me" doodle ofcourse!)

Journaling around the edges says:
I am determined: To be proud of my accomplishments, to celebrate who I am. To learn and grow and change not out of guilt or shame but out of pride in all I am and in all that I can be. I am determined to look myself in the mirror honestly and to love what I see because I am simply me, and no one else can be... me.
A spur of the moment AAM (all about me) page when I saw a quote on Thersas blog. I've really been determined lately to love who I am, and I when I saw this quote it all just came together.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it Shawna! Cool how you put your pic upside down too.. and you got to use some of those "girly" colors! :)

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE IT !!!!

10:54 PM  
Blogger Casey said...

Very creative!

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home