Monday, December 26, 2005

Jump

So daddy and I were in the office when Owen comes RUNNING in to announce "I WON!!!"
When we asked what he won all we could get was a VERY enthusiastic story, with a lot of things we couldn't understand and only one thing we could "JUMP!"....
We decided this game might be one we wanted to investigate, and here is what we found:Apparently the game involves climbing up on the barstool and then JUMPING and high and far as you can to try to get past the bean bag (because jumping INTO the soft bean bag would just be too easy and FAR too sensical!).... These boys!!!
Well after I got my pictures we put a stop to the game... for now...
Who knows what these guys will come up with next.

1 Comments:

Blogger wyowoman said...

okay, so I think their game is too funny! but what really catches my eye here is your neat-o storage wall. I am so envious.
Kristin

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home