Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Change is in the wind...

Well, I know it seems like I've been neglecting my sweet little bloggy, but really I've been spending MUCH more time than you would know on it... Recently G bought me the domain name www.MyLittleScraps.com, and we are working on setting up a new site with so many exciting things.... You'll just have to wait and see! Soon I am hoping to be moved over completely and I know everyone will love it there.

Until then here are a few little goodies to keep you going:
Credits: This is a kit from Modscraps called "Mod Christmas," The little flowers and rickrack are from none other than Miss Dani Mogstad at DesignByDani, Brushes and Alpha stamp from Nancie Rowe Janitz. Font is Mistral (and some of my very own tablet work again).
I love this picture of my parents with my boys on christmas eve. They are so happy and they all just love eachother so much.

Everything is from Jen Wilson's "Funny Little One" Fonts are faded Movie Star and High Strung.
This page is about Owen and Reece being so close in age. I saw these pictures recently and it just hit me how much of a baby Owen still was when I brought Reecey home. I love these pics, you can see little Owen's excitement, and I like to think you can see how much I treasure both of them. People often ask me if I think Owen gets lost in the middle, not the first born, not the baby... But Owen is just OWEN, magnificently himself in everyway.... I love him just as dearly (if not more) than if he were my only Child.... anyways that doesn't really have anything to do with this page other that to say I treasure both of these guys tremendously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home