Friday, December 30, 2005

Coming to Design By Dani!

Dani has been BUSY, she swore she was going to take December as a break from designing, but halfway into the month and she just couldn't keep herself away! Now, as one of her lucky design team members I certainly can't complain because now I have some AWESOME goodies to play with (BEFORE every one else does NA-NA NA-NA NA-NA!) & they are all just so wonderful that it was easy to put together some pages just to make you all drool over the upcoming releases. After you see these pages and click on this links you are sure to be lining up at Dani's doorstep on Jan 1st when it is all released!

These are two that I made with the upcoming paper and embellishment packs called "Heart Breaker". I love this fun and artsy feeling "boy" kit for valentines day. This is one I'll be using over and over again.
Credits: Everything Dani Mogstad's Paper, Elements and Stamped Alpha "HeartBreaker," Christmas Stamp "Santa Baby", "2005" doodle by me. Font SA Inkspot.
The boys before Christmas, just being their own crazy selves!!! This is the picture I ended up having to put into ornaments we made because they were just not about to pose picture perfect for their poor momma.
Everything Dani Mogstad's "HeartBreaker" Added doodles by me.
I really do think Reecey just looks like such a little "Heart Breaker" here. What a cutie! AND I played with my tablet with this one quite a bit, only used the "pen" creating this whole layout (I need practice!) plus it was SO fun "drawing" my schwoopies right on to the page.

This is from Dani's upcoming paper and embellishment packs called "Candy Hearts" I think I did a good job of adapting it for a little man. This kit feels so "chalky" and realistic that you might find your self dusting the sugar off your hands when you are done. I just love the heart alpha that is included.
Credits: Dani Mogstad's "Candy Hearts". Stapms "School Girl Crush" Freebie by me, from the Design by Dani newsletter. Fonts: Problem Secretary, CAC Pinafore.
This is Reece at about 3 months. I CAN'T BELIEVE how much he has grown when you look at the heart breaker in the page above him. One thing remains the same though, both of those little men look completely kissable. Reece always has been just so easy to love.

This next Kit is the "White Wedding" set. She has two kits, a blue one called "Bliss" and a pink one called "Blush
hing Bride " then there is an embellishment kit is called "White Wedding" and it correlates with both the pink and the blue kits. This also features some really great "Little Flowers" that Dani will be releasing on Jan 1st. as well.
Credits: Dani Mogstads "Bliss" paper kit and "White Wedding" Embellishments and Stamped Alpha, Photo Anchor in the "Heartbreaker" embellishment kit, Little Flowers also by Dani. "those" is a stamped alpha and grungy overlay by Nancy Rowe Janitz.
This page has been brewing around in my head since I saw Dani's preview for the "Bliss" paper. I adore my boys' big blue eyes, and I am hoping to create a similar page for the other two as well. I am so thrilled with this page, and espcially of this picture I managed to snap of Gareth's big baby blues.

This kit is called "Vintage Valentine" both the paper and the embellishment kits are so rich and warm, perfectly antique and soft. Plus the embellishment kit has a ton of REALLY fun antique goodies to add to the page.
Credits: Everything from Dani Mogstad's Vintage Valentine paper and embellishment kits. Fonts Problem Secretary and Scriptina.
This is a dear little friend of the family and just treasure. I was able to get some really fun pictures of her at Christmas this year and I just knew that this kit was the one when I saw her in the pretty black velvet Christmas dress.

I'm sure having fun :)!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachael said...

Fantastic LOs! TFS!

2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home