Wednesday, January 04, 2006

My Great 2005

I've been so touched reading everyone's amazing accomplishments for 2005, thank you for taking the time to share and to appreciate yourself.
A few people have asked me where my list is, I did put a bit in there, but you are right, I should share the full list too :).

  • I am really proud of myself for growing in my "art" and really making a hobby of my beloved scrapbooking. Not only did I start paper Scrapping and really grow in that area, I started digi scrapping too, and was accepted on two design teams.
  • I am proud that I have survived turning 25, and I think in many ways made peace with the "life track" I'm on. And made peace with not always feeling how I think I "should".
  • I've made it through depression. I think what I am most proud of myself is that I've really learned to "Just let myself be" I am learning to stop beating myself up for everything I'm not. Maybe, just maybe, I'm starting to like who it is that I am.
  • This year, I've also had so many great friendship blossom and that in it self was worth a million years.
2005 was a really great year for me. I'm so excited about what is coming in 06.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home