Wednesday, December 28, 2005

AHHHHHHHH!!! Hurry Hurry Hurry!!!!


Okay digi-scrappin' people, if you miss out on these great kits, you will be KICKING yourself!!!! (and, I may be kicking you too). I must say some of my VERY FAVORITES are there. Berry Jam is like the cutest kit ever the word art in this paper pack is to die for. So Diva, come ON that pink and black is painfully pretty! Then there is fab fall, and I seriously can't tell you HOW OFTEN I pull out elements from that kit! AutumnSpice is so tasty and warm and full of that perfect crispy leaves feeling. And don't even get me started on the holiday kits, SERIOUSLY! GET THEM ALL :) If you don't and then you are looking for a perfect kit for this or that, don't come crying to me because I WARNED YOU PEOPLE!!!

GO SHOP NOW!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a great sales person Shawna! I went shopping last night a purchased a few sets!

10:54 AM  
Blogger wyowoman said...

Ditto on the great salesmanship! SOLELY because of the motivation caused by reading ", SERIOUSLY! GET THEM ALL :) " I went and got the only ones I was lacking: Berry Jam, Sugar Plum embellies and the candy cane alpha!
Kristin

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home