Sunday, January 29, 2006

I will survive

Driven by 1 part desire to use my new stamps, and 4 parts the need to for some self affirmation. I just threw this page together with a picture I have from a while ago from a "sad" page that I was planning and wussed out on.
Credits: Jen Wilson "Highland Mountain" paper pack. My own "Inspire Stapms." Font: Type Wrong for "I Will" and my own handwriting for the rest. Serious Virtual Photographer filtering on the photo (ofcourse!).
I know my problems totally pale in comparison to the people that have real life threatening illnesses real struggles for survival - but still, those brave inspiring people (like our dear Erin) inspire and remind me, that I'm going to get through this.

1 Comments:

Blogger Casey said...

Wow. I don't even recognize you in that photo. Very nice LO and yeah, what you are going through isn't life threatening but it IS important and deserves to be recognized. Good for you! Therapy pages are vital. :)

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home