Sunday, January 15, 2006

OKAY never fear! I AM HERE!

I am SO sorry it's been so very quiet around here!!! Life has been busy! This past week and a half we had G's Parents and Sister here visiting. It was so nice to have them around, and it really did give me a nice break from the day in day out of cleaning, feeding and monotoring the little buggers! And I'll tell you one thing the kids had a blast with their own little cheering section to oooh and ahhh over everything they do.

You should see them now that Mee-Maw, Pappy, and Aunt Becky are gone. They spent pretty much all of Saturday wandering around the house aimlessly, and Reecey just keeps going through his little gammit of "talents", he looks at me charmingly every few minutes and says in his best cute voice "UH OH" then he gives a classic little fake cough that him and Pappy perfected during the visit, then it is a few tongue clicks, some blown kisses, and then we start the whole routine over. These kids definately appreciated the full time attention.
Here are a few pics from the 580 pictures that Aunt Becky took while they were here.
MeeMaw playing playdough with the guys. Owen made sure that the playdough was always flowing. It was like HEAVEN for the boys to have people to play playdough with all the live long day!

Aunt Becky and Reecey, these two really bonded! And let me tell you Becky is like a DREAM with kids, you should have seen her - I swear, she is like Mary Poppins, when she is around the boys they clean up thier toys, they cooperate, they listen to no.... I swear she probably secretly has an umbrella that she flys around with. :) I loved having her here, and I wish I could move her in so the kids would be on Becky behavior all the time. Unfortunatly, G and I just couldn't make her an competitve enough offer ;)
Pappy and Owen. They became best buddies during this visit. Owen followed Pappy around and spent every second he could cuddled up in his arms. Here is one of MANY Pictures of them hanging out.

We enjoyed having our PA family out here so much! We are missing them already (Owen made sure to let me know this morning, and last night and Gareth told me the day before)! We love you guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home