Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I'm Scrappin'' Girls!

For some of my Design Team work, I had some kits to work with that were really soft and some were definitively girly. Well rather than dress the boys in frilly pink (which George made me promise NEVER to do when I accepted my design team positions) I asked some of my e-friends to help a scrapper out and send me some pretty frilly pictures, since God has decided NOT to help me out with this particular issue. Well!!! Look at how sweet my friends have been to me!

Credits: Dani Mogstad Blushing Bride paper pack, and White Wedding embellishments at www.DesignByDani.com.
This paper pack is called "Bliss" and when I saw this adorable picture of my friend Marci's Daughter I knew that there was no better title for this page! Everytime I put together a page with this paper pack it basically creates itself! I love the soft feel, and it really makes photos shine.
Credits: Dani Mogstad Blushing Bride paper pack, and White Wedding embellishments at www.DesignByDani.com. Nancie Rowe Janitz Schmootzie Frames, at www.ScrapBookBytes.com.
Yes you guessed it, this cutie patotie's name is Caroline.... I absolutely couldn't resist the title :). Hopefully my friend Jen doesn't mind the cliche.
Credits: Dani Mogstad Blushing Bride paper pack, White Wedding embellishments and little flowers at www.DesignByDani.com. Michelle Coleman Acrylic brush, and Nancie Rowe Janitz Schmootzie Frames, both at www.ScrapBookBytes.com.
Well this is such a GREAT girlie picture don't you think!!! This is my friend Mandi's little princess, and I just love these pictures! This is in an essence what I think I miss out on having no little ladies in my life... Now I am SO happy as a girlie momma to three boys - BUT there is pretty much no dancing around in flowery little dresses at my house! :)

There are more pictures too!!! Now I'm anxious for more girl kits to play with!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those girls are gorgeous...and WOWIE at your pages. Definitely compliment the girls! GrEaT layouts, chica!!

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home