Friday, January 20, 2006

Discover

Embarrassingly enough, we just took down our Christmas tree last night. We left it up for G's parents, and then I really haven't been feeling well, so getting it down just wasn't happening (the fact that it happened last night was even a feat). Well as I lined up the ornaments on the couch to box them back up, Reece realized how many neat things we had had hanging up there and was obsessed with investigating it all. I'm glad he waited until now to become obsessed or we would have been introuble (just with last night I had to perform a glue gun operation on a teddy bear, a picture of daddy as a little guy and another doodad due to Reece's "interest" in the ornaments.
I do love the picture I came away from it all with. And I had some new goodies from eclectic scrap (that is having a MEGA sale, GO CHECK IT OUT!!! You will NOT be disappointed!) So I piddled away at this pretty page in memory of my sweet little "conquistador."
Credits: Julie Howard (www.eclecticscraps.com) "Ordinary People." Michelle Coleman Acrylic Stamp, Jessica Bolton Messy Frame. Fonts: Incognitype, HammerKeys, and VNI-Thufap2.

2 Comments:

Blogger Peta said...

ohh i love those flowers!!!

Great layout Hun!! and OMG you just took the tree down - that's impressive hehe :)

10:14 PM  
Blogger Cricket said...

SHAWNA!!! You still beat us!! Todd demanded that we take it down before Miss R's birthday party at the end of the month and told me that he would not throw me MY party if it was still up, so I had to take it diwn, but just only last night. I like it so much! I wanna leave it up forever. It's so pretty and Miss R and I read by the light of it at night :(

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home