Sunday, January 22, 2006

Love

Credits: This paper, alpha, ribbon and frame are from Jessica Bolton at www.eclecticscraps.com Flower stamp is from Theresa Hernandez (eternal hope add on). Staple is Manda Bean and Stitching is Dani Mogstad.

Well look at these two! Irresistable, really don't you think? :) I love these guys. They certainly know how to make me smile.

A page about my sweet boys, and how lucky they are to have eachother to love.

Still feeling pretty sick, so not a whole lot to share. I'm getting VERY anxious for Sweet Shoppe to open! I've put together so many pages with the fabulous treats I've gotten there and I really can't wait to share! February 1st! Don't miss the big opening!

1 Comments:

Blogger Peta said...

aww love the layout!!! How cute is that!!!! Awesome work hehe

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home