Sunday, January 15, 2006

MY {SWEET} NEWS!!!

Okay so here is what has been keeping me busy!!! On Monday I got some FABULOUS news, I was added to a REALLY exciting creative team called the SUGAR BABES .
8 really great designers previously designing for The Digi Chick: Robin Carlton, Christy Lyle, Andrea Victoria, MandaBean, Sara Carling, Mindy Terasawa, Paula Duncan & Sandra Boddington are joing together to Start one FABULOUS new site called SWEET SHOPPE DESIGNS I'm really exciting about the look and the feel of this great new site, and SO thrilled with all of the great kits I've been able to work with... BUT you have to hold your horses, nothing debuts until Feb 1st so sit tight!

Here are two pages I CAN to share though that I put together with Kits from the Sweet Shoppe Designs Designers.

Credits: Andy 2.0 by Robin Carlton, brush by Michelle Coleman Font: LB Plain Stamp
Isn't this picture priceless! Reecey and Pappy cuddling up! I just love it.

Credits: Sweet Ashlyn by Mindy Terasawa, Shmootzy Alpha by Nancie Rowe Janitz Font: LB Ratty Ribbon
This is Dani's sweet little daughter. Isn't she a litte beauty! I just love this sweet little pouty face!

There's more! I can't wait to show all of you The Sweet Shoppe! I've also been plugging away at my new blog. I promise it is getting there! Turns out I'm not exactly an HTML wiz! But I'll have it done soon I promise!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice work, as always, Shawna. I look forward to more. Precious pictures of the kids and George's family. So "really how they are" looking, too. Love ya

9:08 AM  
Blogger Rachael said...

Fabulous designs!!!!! Congrats on the CT!

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home