Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Great Kit for a Great Cause!

Okay GO GET THIS KIT! Dani Mogstad worked together with some other really talented designers: Anita Stergiou, Theresa Hernandez, and Kim Hill, to create this MASSIVE kit to help bring hope to children suffering from cancer. Alex’s Lemonade Stand is an organization set up to help fight childhood cancers, and all the proceeds from this beautiful kit are set aside for this organization. As an added incentive, if you buy this kit at Design by Dani THIS WEEK (1-17 through 1-22) she will send you a a $5.00 Gift Card to spend at her store, so take advantage this offer while you can!!!

Get it now and suppor this cause, honoring the memory of these beautiful children!

Thought I would share for you too, the page I put together with this great kit
Credits: Eternal Hope Mega Kit for Sale at Design By Dani all Proceeds go to Alex's Lemonade Stand to help fight Childhood cancer.
There is this really great Van Morrison song, that says "I'm in Heaven when you smile" it is such a fun cute song, and this picture just kept bringing that song to my mind. How fortunate I feel to be scrapping this page of my happy healthy little boy... My thoughts, my heart, my prayers go out to the parents that have to face the heartache of a sick child. God bless them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home