Sunday, December 25, 2005

It's Christmas Day!

Okay well I'm all about instant gratification - SO here for your viewing pleasure is an instant peek into Christmas at our home.

It was a magical one, I mean with these little guys how could it not be?
They are all dressed up in their new jammies, every year I get them a new pair that they get to open on Christmas Eve. You've gotta love that this is the best combination of faces that I could get out of like a dozen pictures

Here are the little guys reading the Christmas story with Dad right before bed time:

Here is Santa's Handy work in all it's splendor:
I just love my new camera, this picture didn't even need any filters, I took it just like this.... I'm proud of my pretty shiny lights.

Here are each of the boys with their "Favorites":
Gareth with his Spy Gear. He was pretty consistent with Santa about the fact that he was in need of Some of this stuff.... Although Santa did miss out on getting the "Laser one." Still he's been spying around the house all morning.

As for Reece:
Here he is on his new bike, this is so that he can "ride" to the bus stop with his big brothers to drop off Gareth (handy handle in the back so mommy can help). He basically screams when we take him off of it... So I guess that means Santa did well.

Owen is so silly, out of EVERYTHING.... this little man is pretty certain that his "FAVORITE" is something he got from Aunt Liz last night.
This little one LOVES beads... "my NECKLACE!" is what we hear every other sentence around here. So while he rode his big wheel, built with magnetics, engaged in LightSaber Warfare, and created playdough masterpieces the beads stayed on - well that is, until he covered most of them in playdough and they had to take a little break to dry out so the playdough would come off.

All in all we are pretty happy campers around here!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! Friends and Family I hope you are well, and if you are far away, know that we love you and that are hearts are right there with you on this special day.
All of our love to you! Reece, Shawna, Gareth, Daddy, and Owen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home