Thursday, September 15, 2005

Virtual Photographer

I am bursting with excitement! My friend Dani just showed me the coolest program ever to add to my photo editing software. It is called Virtual Photographer and it does the neatest things to photos!

This picture here started with the center one... it's cute, ofcourse, I mean we're talking about Owen! But look at all of the fun moods we can add to it. From classic black and white to a soft edged reminiscent black and white. The sepia tone is so subtle, and look at all the options for colors, I love the really sharp colors an the far left. But that sixties feel is fun too! I can't even BEGIN to tell you what it means for me as a scrapper (and as a blogger too... you'll see!)

From what I can tell it is for Photo Shop, Photo Shop Elements, and it said something about Paint shop too, so I don't know for sure but it would be worth a try. If you are a digital photographer and/or a scrapper GO GET THIS!
(and if you aren't, then I guess you are just going to have to enjoy these 9 adorable pictures of one cute little guy)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fun!

4:53 PM  
Blogger Lesley said...

Hey.. I might have to download this right after I put in my new PhotoShop software..thanks for sharing.. now to just find more hours in my day. HA!

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home