Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Don't Be Scared

As a scrapper, and a mommy, there are moments that happen that I think, "hey, that might make a cute scrapbook page," and then there are moments that I think "I am SO glad I scrapbook, because this is a moment I don't want to ever forget."

This moment, was definitely the latter.
Credits: ScrapArtist - Paper: Amy Tanabe "Navy Fall", Word Art Corner Stamp and Stitching: Angie Briggs "Chocolate Covered Elements", Michelle Coleman Acrylic Brushes. Woven Alpha by Dani Mogstad (DesignbyDani), File Tab by Robin Carlton ("Feels Like Home" TheDigiChick) Fonts: Feltpen and Enchanted prairie Dog.
"Tonight Owen decided he was scared of something in his room. Apparently there was a noise that was making him, "“so scared"”. So big brother Gareth decided the best thing would be for him to sleep in Owen'’s bed with him. It took a little bit of convincing mommy, but I could tell Owen really was scared. So I said they could sleep together as long as they were quiet and really went to sleep. As Gareth climbed into Owen'’s bed, Owen said "“I'’m scared Brother"” and Gareth looked at the little guy and very sincerely reassured him, "“Don'’t be scared, I'’ll be right here next to you and I know real Karate."” To my surprise they fell fast asleep, and both were sure to be safe and sound."

Thank you God, life is good...

6 Comments:

Blogger Priscilla said...

Awww, what a precious moment to capture!! How cool to have a big brother that really cares and can ease his mind!!
Awesome layout and journaling!

11:33 AM  
Blogger Cricket said...

Real Karate!! That is just too dang cute Shawna- you gotta great crew over there!!

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is so neat! well done shawna.
Great grandpa Gary in florida...........

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another sweet memory captured! I love it!

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too sweet!

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This melted my heart! We were so touched. =) Love, Danielle & Jeff

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home