Monday, December 19, 2005

HO HO HO!!!

Merry Christmas everyone! I thought that in honor of the holidays, I would share some more stamps I threw together for the holidays.
I am working on a "Believe in Santa" page and I wanted so fun hand written stamps to go along with it. Well while I was doodling and drawing i started to think about how I've been wanting a hand writen date so I can stamp on the month/year to my page with few worries... Then ofcourse I was FLOODED with millions of ideas and from this all grew a freebie to share.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Everyone help yourself to my "Believe in Magic" freebie. It includes some fun holiday words, a festive frame and stamp and every month and 2004-2006 handwritten.Hope you all enjoy it - it is very low key but i think you'll have fun with it!

6 Comments:

Blogger wyowoman said...

well, these are cool ( your stapms)!
Thanks for sharing!
and your last few photos here are wonderful!

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yey!!!! THANKS!!!!!! they look cool!

8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute! Thanks girl--I love em.

I hate to be critical, but you have a little spelling error.
"I would share some more STAMPS"

Stamps? You better fix that--how embarrassing.

Your stapm lovin' kitchen friend--Becky

11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the freebie! You are just too kind - Happy Holidays!

6:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shawna, Shawna, Shawna! What a great gift, you digi stampin fool! I esp. love the swirly frame...I'll be using that on every LO. Thank you so much!

9:21 AM  
Blogger TaniaJPS said...

GROOOVY.

YOUZ ONE GROOOVY CHICK. And, might I add, that you are totally in the swing of things! Way to be postin' freebies this time of year. When in the world do you have time to create this stuff?

Your stapms rule.

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home