Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well what is more fitting for Thanksgiving than this, the perfect illustration of my blessings all over me.

I had to put this together tonight for Thanksgiving and just to soak in all my blessings for a while.

Tonight I say - Thank you for:
  • My husband, he is clearly handpicked by God for me. I am happy, well taken care of, I am cared for and loved and I know that is truly a gift. I spend every night with the person I love most in the universe, and wake up every morning to him right there. I am blessed.
  • Oh my dear boys... look at those guys. They make my life so rich, and they are my world. They keep me busy, they make me crazy.... I love them so much they make me cry I wouldn't have it any other way.
  • My mom and Dad. I was just thinking about her so much today. I am so fortunate to have two parents that clearly love me dearly, that shower my kids with love, that respect me and G as parents. I've been thinking about my mom... I mean wow - if things had gone just slightly different 2 years ago when she was in her accident, well.... I don't know that I even have the words, only to say: my mom makes my life better. I am thankful for her. Thankful for her courage, her persistence, her friendship and her love.
  • I am surrounded this year by family, by friendship, by support. I am SO grateful God is showering me with so much love. I am so grateful for all the growing friendships in my life.
Look at me. I am so well taken care of. My heart is full tonight. For that I am very Grateful.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that layout! the brown is super cute! Happy Thanksgiving!

1:37 PM  
Blogger TaniaJPS said...

I think this is a powerful post. Beautifully written and poignant.

I will have to bloglift this idea and create something similar. Thanks for the inspiration :)

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home