Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Feeling Special

On our Towel Trip, I saw this gorgeous towel, that is simply perfect for my red and black, coffee themed kitchen, I almost picked it up to buy it, but when I saw that for the price of just that one I could get a whole set with three potholders and two dishtowels - I just couldn't justify it in my mind. I pet this sweet pretty towel a few times and put it back.

Well my sweet friend Casey just couldn't let me do it. She actually went to Walmart and got me the pretty towel that I didn't let myself get. Yesterday at MOMS Club she gave it to me as a gift and a little card, that said "Because you deserve it".

I feel so special :) and you should see how special my kitchen feels with it hanging in there.

Thank you Casey - I really do feel special.

2 Comments:

Blogger Casey said...

I'm glad - because you ARE special! :)

8:16 PM  
Blogger Cricket said...

AWWWEEEE, that is so sweet! Shawna you are blessed to have such great RL friends!!

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home