Wednesday, November 23, 2005

New Camera!

With the holdiays coming up here, I told G that he needed to let me have my Chrismas present early! There are just too many good pictures to be taken to waste them on a bad camera.

YAY G! I'm SO HAPPY! :)
It is a Cannon Power Shot A80... it's been well loved, and well taken care of by it's previous owner, and because it is used we were actually able to afford the sort of camera that I wanted!

It is sad, but my old Kodac EasyShare makes this seem like the most advanced camera on the planet! I am really thrilled though because there are lots of settings and options which means I can start to learn a little bit more about exposure and lighting, and (halleluja!) i get to zoom now!

Here are my first few shots with my new baby:
Merry Christmas to me!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Casey said...

You are a lucky, well loved woman! Enjoy your new camera.

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for you! Have fun with your new toy!!

1:39 PM  
Blogger Cricket said...

too cool!! Congrats!!

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home