Sunday, November 20, 2005

Towel Trip

Well, I'm so excited! I've officially add 5 red towels, and 3 red pot holders to my kitchen...
Now everyone, remind me to THROW AWAY my five most disgusting kitchen towels from my drawer, goodness knows it will be VERY easy to find 5 yucky dish towels.

Last night was such a fun night, two of my MOMS Club friends took me with them to Walmart, to buy myself some dish towels.

I don't think Casey believed me when I said I hadn't bought myself any for so long because I just can't stay focused once I got into the store. Well, she has proof now, after re-reminding me just what we were doing there several times. It was a blast, AND I'm proud to say that I stayed the course and only came out of there with only the new dish towels I went in for (although we were all tempted by a few other things). Then, we went over to Sheri's and I drank WAY too much coffee while we all sat around and talked about OURSELVES and not our kids.

Before we knew it, it was 10:30 and we had spent the whole night just hanging out. It was a fun fun night.

I have to say, I am so happy. And my kitchen will be too I'm sure.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for you Shawna! There's nothing like new kitchen towels :)

7:35 PM  
Blogger Casey said...

ROFLMAO!!! OMG! I can't believe you linked to that!!!! :) :)

It really was a lot of fun - we have to do it again!

Now go throw out those old gross towels. :)

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shawna you are so cute. You took the time to take a picture of your new dish towels!!!

Every time I use my new pot holders I'll think of you and Casey ! :o)

It's kinda of sad when dish towels become a fun and exciting purchase! :o)

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home