Friday, November 18, 2005

[little man] At Work

I got to have my friend Casey over today and she was looking through my scrapbooks, which inspired me to do another paper page. As soon as she left I promptly got out my goodies and got to work. I've had these pictures of gareth helping grandpa and daddy with our remodel project. I love how LITTLE he looks - It's hard to believe that that was almost 3 years ago! Time sure flies!

Gareth was VERY excited when I showed him the finished page after school, and owen quickly said "Where's MY worker man page?"

2 Comments:

Blogger Casey said...

Fun!!!! Now I just have to get my rear in gear and start making some of my own. :)

Great job!

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love It !!!

I wish I had half your talent!

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home