Monday, October 31, 2005

Beach Weekend!

This weekend my parents invited us to stay with them at Seaside. It is was a gorgeous place and a relaxing time! George and Reece were sick and had to stay home last minute, but the big guys and I were able to go, and we really had some fun times together.

Here are my favorite pictures from a fun, beautifully grey day on the Oregon Coast:


Owen Playing in the sand.


This is Owen and my Dad running from the waves... owen would see a wave break way out and the distance and just start RUNNING... He did NOT want to get wet!



My parents got a special Beach Wheel Chair for my mom, She was SO happy to be out on the beach running in the waves... here are my mom and dad running. I love this picture.


Here I got them to stand still for a picture!


Liz and I, we were not doing a whole lot of running... except for when we were trying to pull gareth AWAY from the breaking waves... that boy wanted to get IN the ocean!


Me and my Boys!


This Picture gets my Award for the very best picture of the weekend! The lighting, the depth, the colors, just perfect!
Gareth LOVED the ocean, everything about it, and he loved getting down and dirty in the sand. Here he is happy as can be to be playing in the sand.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shawna these are great! I agree that the last picture is fantastic but I think it ties with that fantastic pic of you and your boys!! Glad you had a great time!

~ Dani

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These made me smile BIG. I'm glad you guys had a good time. The pictures make me feel the fun again.
mom

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you had a fun time!

8:19 PM  
Blogger Casey said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend!! I'm envious - even though it's only been a week since we were in Seaside, it already feels like a lifetime ago.

I love all the pictures!!!!

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!!!

It looks like you all enjoyed a great weekend. I'm sorry George and Reece were too sick to join you.

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home