Thursday, October 27, 2005

I've been Tagged :)

Casey "tagged me" on her blog to do this, so here you have it!

7 Things I wanna do before I die

1) See my sons get married
2) Hold my grandkids
3) Travel to every continent (besides antartica - no thank you!)
4) Change peoples lives
5) Get really active in a political cause
6) Go back to school
7) Celebrate my 50th wedding anniversary with George

7 Things I cannot do
1) Turn away from my faith (I just can't even imagine)
2) Illegal Drugs
3) Pump Iron (um, no thanks)
4) whistle
5) turn my feelings off
6) be the perfect homemaker
7) get back to my Prepregnancy weight

7 things that attract me to (the opposite sex)
1) kindness
2) smile
3) sense of humor
4) integrity
5) unintimidating
6) mellow
7) feeling well taken care of

7 things I say often
1) all the live long day
2) fun!
3) goodness gracious
4) take it down a notch
5) for goodness sake
6) it's your choice
7) Just a sec

7 Celebrity Crushes
1) James Spader
2) Scott Folley
ummmmm... lol, I'm picky (I'll just take G)

7 People I want to do this: (consider yourself tagged)
1) Mandi
2) Katie
3) Dani
4) George (you don't have to do this on your nerd blog, but you have to do it).
5) Melissa
6) Dj Short Change (when you start your blog about how great g-man is ;))
7) And everyone else who reads this and wants to! You're TAGGED (you can do it in my comments section if you don't have a blog)!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there:)

I really appreciate being able to come to a site like this that presents the kinds of information that you so professionally post on this site. My congratulations to you all!

Regards,
money home make from extra

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home