Friday, October 21, 2005

Sleepy Head

Well Reece and Owen were playing in the toy room when Owen came to talk to me. We talked for a while when I realized things were pretty quiet. So I asked Owen, "What's Reece doing?"

"He's sleeping."

I said, "No he's not, he's playing with you, he's not napping yet. What are you guys playing with?"

"Reece ARE NOT playing, he's sleeping" (Owen loves to use the word "are" although he isn't using it quite right, it's still pretty darn cute).

I knew Owen was wrong, he was just confused about what time it was, once he saw the crib was empty he'd realize, Reece was still up and playing. So I humored him, "Okay Owen, where is Reece sleeping?"

So he grabbed my hand and took me right past their room into to living room...

Sure enough there he was:
Reece was sleeping. On the living room floor. This is the second time Reecy has fallen asleep while he was still up. On Tuesday he started snoring in his high chair....

Apparently he doesn't do so well with out his morning nap.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a little sweetie snuggling with his blankie!

PS: Your post on Casey's blog had me laughing...when you wrote about how exciting it was going to be with your spork! I had to look up "spork" online to find out what it was! :o)

2:39 PM  
Blogger Casey said...

OMG!!! What a cutie! Apparently our coming over to play did the poor little guy in. :)

Thanks for a great morning!

3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How precious! Riley did that a month or so ago and it just melted my heart! How completely sweet...

3:24 PM  
Blogger Cricket said...

OMG, that is the cuteset dang thing! Tyra would NEVER do that- she will hang on til the end baby!!!

11:30 AM  
Blogger change said...

funny i think i saw georgie doing that in his cube this morning...

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwww....how sweet! :) And Owen knew what he was talking about! LOL!

4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home