Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Halloween Party

Today at MOMS Club we had a Halloween party, when we were looking through our old costumes the boys were so excited about the ones we already had that I couldn't see going out and getting new ones, considering the hassle and the money. And the fact that when we did look for new ones they weren't nearly as excited about it.

So here we have my three little characters:
Gareth as "Bob The Builder" happy little guy:

Owen as a Fisherman (although by this point he wasn't really into smiling for mommy):

And Reece the little elephant - he tugged at that hood every time I put it on, he was not into it!

We had a great time... well Reece not so much, he was tired and grumpy, but the big guys loved it! It is so fun to go and see SO many cute little kids all dressed up in once place. I have to say the little fairies and princesses tug at my heart strings - but my boys definitely were looking "princess worthy" all dressed up! And home we came with way absolutely no tricks and WAY too many treats.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too fun!

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home