Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Angel Grandma

Last year, Living Way Fellowship, my parents Church, had an "Angel Breakfast" for Preschoolers at Christmas time. My mom Dressed up as an Angel and read a story to the kids. She looked so beautiful, I really treasure these pictures of the Gareth and Reece and thier "Angel Grandma". (She really is our Angel!)

All of these Elements are in the "Sugarplum Fairy" Kit made by Dani Mogstad for the Christmas Season. There are more great kits too!!! (you'll see) and all are availible on November 1st at the Design By Dani Store.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shawna this is sooo gorgeous! You RAWK! :)

~ Dani

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Shawna - I'm "mom 2 two".

I usually sign my own name though - Brenda :o)

2:36 PM  
Blogger Cricket said...

I was gonna say you look like your mom too.

Also, I love the way your mom strapped the baby to her lap in her WC... I used to do that with my mom and Ty using our sling!

Love the LO

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home