Monday, September 12, 2005

Here Comes Trouble!

Well look at our Reecey!!! He started taking some steps. He stood up with his little hippo and figured out he could PUSH it. You've never seen such a proud little guy!
He pushed that hippo all the way across the floor, and then we turned it around and he pushed that puppy back. Over and over. This little one was GOING places!

I'm so proud of my little late bloomer... and, I'm a bit afraid! I've just noticed him playing with his brothers more like a big boy, even fighting with them... It seems babyhood is leaving us behind...

What are we going to DO when this guys is walking??? Before you know it, a trip out of the house will never be the same....

Look out world, soon there will be THREE little men ready to wreak some havoc!

*Okay everyone I'm sorry that I was too lazy to snap up reece's snaps before I took these pictures, and now he looks like he's wearing a dress! I know, I know! It was a silly thing to not do, and now I'm sure I've scarred the poor guy forever.... what can you do?*

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look out world!!!! Here comes Reece! Such cute pics Shawna! Congrats on your almost walker! :)

~ Dani

6:58 PM  
Blogger Cricket said...

Oh Girl!!! You are in for it now! It's so sad when babyhood is over and toddlerhood hits. Before you know it they are bonafide "kids" I'm gonna go cry now....

8:55 PM  
Blogger Casey said...

WTG REECE!!!!! Watch out, Mama - the fun is just beginning! :)

I can't believe he is old enough to start walking - where has the year gone. Seems like last week you were all big and pregnant.

8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super cute as always! Dont worry, he'll have his 2 older brothers to look after him when he starts walking. Either that, or they'll recruit him for their mischief! ha ha.. ;)

1:28 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Oh, brings back wistful memories! Such cute pictures :)

Melissa

2:28 PM  
Blogger Lesley said...

What sweet pics.. then they learn to drive Shawna..HA!

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home