Friday, November 11, 2005

Tagged! Again!

I got Tagged at ScrapKitchen by Erin (mountaineer)

2 names you go by:
Shawna
Mommy (sad, but I'm pretty nickname-free)

2 parts of your heritage:
Dutch
German

2 things that scare you:
Really intense people
Standing up to people

2 things you are wearing right now:
Jeans
T-Shirt

2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment)
Lisa Loeb
Cold Play

2 favorite songs (at the moment):
Fix you
Sandalwood

2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love):
Caring
Physical Closeness

2 truths:
I can't stand to be alone for more than a few hours
I'm fighting depression

2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex):
A sincere smile
Tallness

2 of your favorite hobbies:
Digital Scrapping
Paper Crafts

2 things you want really badly:
A new digital camera
inner strength

2 places you want to go on vacation:
Spain
England

2 things you want to do before you die:
Learn to play the guitar
Finish College

2 ways that you are stereotypically a dude/chick:
I giggle and squeal
I love to talk about people and feelings

2 things you are thinking about now:
What a goon I am
Cooking dinner

2 stores you shop at:
Albertsons
WinCo

2 people you would like to see take the quiz?
Katie
Casey

TAG!!!...YOU'RE IT! (I know, I'm such a tagger!!!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Casey said...

Dang!

Ok - go check it out in a bit. :)

9:40 PM  
Blogger TaniaJPS said...

I'm fighting anxiety disorder - the opposite end of the spectrum from depression, yet on the same scale. For example:

Depression...............Normal...........................Panic

I'm on the panic side :) I panic for no reason. I take Zoloft (it's supposed to deal with both issues - depression and anxiety). How about you?

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home