Saturday, November 12, 2005

Together


One of my favorite pages I've done in a while because this picture just really captures something special about my boys that I want to remember forever.

Journaling Reads: I love watching you both in this stage in your life as you boys do every- thing together. you are 3 years apart and before we know it you will both have your own lives and your own friends... even now Gareth has moved on to kindergarten and Owen spends the afternoon waiting for “brother” to come home.. I treasure you both and the friend- ship you’ve formed. I think you both know what a treasure it is to have a brother.

This LO and the last are made from some of the new kits I got from Bree Clarkson sale. I'm loving working with my new stuff!!! Also if you go to ScrapMonkey you can find those typewriter keys and photocorners as a FREEBIE!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shawna--
I can see why you were in a hurry to get that file tab. This page is great--cool design and priceless picture. I love those pics that capture real life.

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home