Friday, November 11, 2005

Wish List

So, I'm really thinking about all the digital kits I'm just dying to have.... and where a better place to talk about it than my blog sweet blog?

I love this kit from Scrap Kitchen the colors are so fun and I really just love these grometed ribbons!







The Green Holly Paper Pack from Jasbeanie is just so fun! I know I could do some cute things with this kit!




Jen Wilson is one of the most incredible digital designers I've seen! She has the most amazing line called her signature line. This one is signature No. 4 and she has great elements that go with these sets too!



Bree Clarkson is having a great sale right now at Scrapbook Elements that I am going to have to pick up some of her adorable kits. We are talking 1-2 dollars for these colorful fun kits!





Okay time for me to go shopping!

1 Comments:

Blogger TaniaJPS said...

I think I have to do this! I have to put up a list of cute kits that I want - a sort of airing of the "wish list".

What a good idea! :)

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home