Thursday, November 10, 2005

Thursday Thoughts...

After a few weeks off, I'm finally getting around to writing some Thursday thoughts again.
  • I've had a really great week, I'm feeling so much better than I have for a while. I've had some really good times with friends and I'm starting to feel, well kind of strong inside. It is a good feeling.
  • I've been quite the working woman lately. I am spending my days trying to churn out Digital Layouts for Cascade Cabinets. It is a fun job and a great way to make money doing something I already love, but I am still getting my feet wet and I have a lot to learn about time management. It has been a great experience learning more about what it takes to pull a professional page together. At nights I've been spending my time at my friend Kyla's house. Her husband sells CUTCO and he had 1300 catalogues to send to customers. They hired me to help Kyla staple, stuff, seal and sort. After four nights of catalogue craziness I have earned enough for a new printer!
  • My poor boys miss the summer, they been increasingly monkey like lately. I think that being cooped up has not been great for them (or my poor house!) Perhaps after all the catalogue and cabinet craziness I'll brave a trip to and indoor play place of some sort so they can spread some of the mania around!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home