Thursday, September 08, 2005

Silly Hat

This is Owen this July when he was showing off a hat for me, the Journaling reads:

"One of the best things about being a stay at home mom is that I am always able to catch moments like these. On this particular morning you came and found me to show me your "HAT" you though you were so silly as you took it on & off, on & off. I was so lucky to have the camera handy but even more so, I am lucky to have day after day filled with moments like these. These pictures will be a reminder for me of this precious time in our lives."

It is hard to see, but there are clear acrylic letters held by those ribbons above the journaling that says "h a t". In real life the light catches them and makes them shine. (these are my new Heidi Swapp Ghost Letters, I love 'um). Unfortunately even my super great Scanner won't catch them like real light does.

This was a therapeutic LO (that means LayOut for all you non-scrap types, that is just a way to say scrap book page that makes you sound like you are oh so cool) that I did today to remind myself why I love to be a SAHM (Stay At Home Mom).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shawna! I love this LO! :) You are getting soo good!!:) You should be proud this is really really awesome! :) Love those pics too! ;-)

~ Dani

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home