Thursday, September 08, 2005

This Morning....

  • I've been screamed at... quite a bit, by a two year old, a one year old AND a five year old.
  • I've changed 4 diapers.
  • I've lost something vital for kindergarden, searched for it like a mad woman (while being screamed at) and found it (thank the Lord!)
  • I've enforced 2 time outs
  • Broken up more fights than I care to count (but if you want a guess I'll say about 12)
  • Fixed 7 Owies (Reece ran into the wall a few times, fell down once, and had his feelings severly hurt when a brother took his toy, Owen bit his toungue at breakfast and somehow injured himself in a scuffle with Brother, and Gareth actually hit himself with a play sword) Luckily all they needed was about 45 kisses.
  • Oh, I was screamed at some more
  • And to top it all off: I was pooped on, had to change MYSELF, change baby and change then yet another diaper.

All this and I've only had TWO cups of coffee, isn't life cruel? It is not even 10am yet... Somedays are definately longer than others.

5 Comments:

Blogger Cricket said...

Oh geeze Shawna!! WHat a morning!! NAP TIME, WHERE ARE YOU?!?!!

10:02 AM  
Blogger George W. Clingerman said...

But you're looking hot in those jeans!

11:33 AM  
Blogger Casey said...

LOL! Somehow it always makes me feel better to know that other moms are going through the same stuff. :)

Hang in there - 5o'clock is coming!

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hopefully tomorrow will be a bit better?? Everyday brings it's new adventures! Hey, at least your not pregnant too :)

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL... ((HUGS)) It just goes to show that you are a great mommy! :) Now go take some "Me" time! ;-)

~ Dani

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home