Monday, December 05, 2005

Alike

Today I was speeding around trying to get this and that done, when I looked at little reecey and his wavy little blonde hair and his eyes and big smile- and it hit me!

When Gareth was a baby I was so curious how much he looked like baby George had looked, so his mom so sweetly sent me several pictures of him as a baby so that I could have something to see. The boys all look like G, but when I look at them I don't usually see the similarity to baby George, more like the resemblance to grown up George, especially as they are getting older you just can't deny that Gareth is definitely looking like his dad.

But when I saw Reece tonight it hit me, and I stopped what I was doing and right away started digging through my photo box until I found these:

Look at this blonde hair:
Daddy
Reece

Now, Check out this one, they are both sitting in the same little position and smiling like they are the cutest ever:
Daddy
Reece
People are always asking me where Reece got his blonde little locks.... Well now we all can see :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Cricket said...

Shawna, I think the boys look alot like you too. But these pics are awesome. Reece looks like a little man in yesterdays's post with that hat on!!

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow... I totally see it! They could be twins! ;-)

~ Dani

12:45 PM  
Blogger Casey said...

That is totally amazing! G has his very own "mini me"! :)

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How adorable! They look so much a like! :o)

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so alike
~Justine aka Bellbird

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home