Thursday, August 25, 2005

Trick or Treat


Here are the boys last halloween all dressed up for our halloween party at MOMS club. Owen was a cute doggie, gareth was a super cool race car driver, a baby reece was a tint little monster :).

I made this kit digitally using Dani Mogstad's new Kit "Autumn Spice" it is SO great! I love the colors and the textures of the papers. You can get it and it's free add on at www.4scrapindivas.com in the store.

I'm looking forward to taking fall pictures this year that I can use with this kit!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shawna!! This is FANTASTIC! You should be proud! I am so impressed and you really made my papers shine! What an adorable pic too! :)

~ Dani

4:21 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Great site. I love your scrapbook pages!

Melissa

5:01 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Yes...I write reviews as a SAHM job. I started reviewing for a few websites and now I do that plus the Romantic Times magazine. The websites don't pay--just get free books--but RT does pay, although not very much. I'm hoping that someday it will work into a paying job though!

Hey, we're both from WA :) small world!

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home