Thursday, August 18, 2005

One Small Step...



Well I'm sure any seasoned scrapper would see this as one teeny tiny little thing, but this is my first semi-publish. The Basic Grey website is posting TWO of my creations in their gallery!!!

I am very proud, I've been starting to actually have scrap-acheivements.

I know I have SO much to learn and so many ways to grow, but I am really excited to think that maybe I could submit to a magazine and be published. Or that when I want to try my hand at a contest I actually could hold my own.

Anyways, my one small step mini brag there. I know it isn't HUGE. But I'm proud of me. Plus now the world can see my sweet little gareth in black and white - he is such a cutie!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Shawna! Congrats in 2 parts! 1... for Joining the blog bandwagon! :) 2... FOR the BG Gallery! Don't put yourself down, that is an awesome accomplishment! Way to GO!! :)

~ Dani

12:24 PM  
Blogger Lesley said...

Shawna.. way to go.. you deserve it and have come such a long way.

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home